57Hoursa Boudler, CO-based marketplace that connects consumers with guides raised $2.3 million in funding.
The company intends to use the funds to accelerate growth and expand its operations.
Led by CEO Viktor Marohnić, 57hours is a marketplace connecting consumers with adventure guides for activities such as rock climbing, cross-country skiing, hiking and mountain biking trips are offered by guides based in the American West, New England, the Alps, Iceland and adventure destinations around the world.
Today, hundreds of local guides rely on 57hours for bookings, making it one of the largest marketplaces in the industry. For example, one partner, a two-person guide company, secured over $500,000 in bookings this year alone.
The company, which launched in 2019, announced several milestones in coordination with its recent fundraising:
• $2.3 million – dollars raised (seed funding)
• 400 markets – various adventure destinations
• 53 countries – guides available worldwide
• 350 local guides – available on the 57hours app
• $500,000: reservations for the most successful guide company